OnTray Featured Retailer


We are OnTray's Featured Retailer for the month of April! Ever been shopping with a toddler? If you answered "Yes" you need the OnTray! Click on 'Shop' above to buy one, or two!

The OnTray Story
'A few of years ago, I was at the grocery store with all three of my boys. Jack and Luke were "driving" the shopping cart that looks like a truck. Ty, not even a year yet, was up front in the child seat part of the cart. I was handing him one snack at a time from a container that I carried with me everywhere I went. I was trying to shop, contain my "little truck drivers", browse through my coupons, keep Ty happy and get all of the items on my list. Needless to say, I came home with a bunch of junk that Jack and Luke threw in the cart and was completely frazzled. I swore never to go shopping with the kids again! That day, while the children were napping, I did some research on the web and found there wasn't a product available that would free up adult hands to shop and keep little hands busy. OnTray was born. It was born out of necessity. The great thing about OnTray, other than it makes shopping with your young children a little more enjoyable, is that it is multifunctional. It can be used as a container for your coupons, a shopping list and a small calculator. OnTrayTM stores easily in a diaper bag or purse. There's no reason to carry more than one container of food for your children.' -Laura (Inventor of the OnTray, the portable snack tray that snaps onto any shopping cart handle)


We are so excited to be this months featured retailer!




0 comments: